Course Development and Customisation
Courses perfectly targetted to client needs
We are able to undertake a training needs analysis to better understand a new client's needs, then customise* our existing courses or develop client-specific courses to better meet these needs.
Some of the possible customisation options are:
- expand a course by extending the activities and/or adding activities
- expand a course by adding new modules or topics and related activities
- replace* modules or selected materials with customer specific content
- combine selected compatible modules from 2 or more courses
- condense* a course into fewer days by omitting modules or specific topics
Customisation* of course content and materials, and development of new material, to meet particular customer requirements are quoted on a case-by-case basis.
* Please note that our ability to customise our accredited Best Management Practice (such as PRINCE2 and MSP) courseware is limited, and then may only be done with the approval of APMG Australasia.
Please contact us to discuss tailoring an education program to suit your business needs.
Do you have a skills gap in the field of project management? If you can't see an off-the-shelf course to fit your requirements, we analyse your specific need and build you a bespoke training solution that perfectly resolves your problem. We can deliver the course as a classroom, eLearning or blended solution.
We offer our extensive experience as Instructional Designers of classroom and eLearning courses, workshops and executive briefings.
Please contact us to discuss your course development needs.